Total WordPress Optimization • Search Engine Optimization • WordPress & SEO •  WordPress security • PPC • Psychology • WordPress Design • WordPress Installation
JUst saw the latest paranormal activity movie - Printable Version

+- Total WordPress Optimization • Search Engine Optimization • WordPress & SEO • WordPress security • PPC • Psychology • WordPress Design • WordPress Installation (https://totalwpoptimization.net)
+-- Forum: Back Stage (https://totalwpoptimization.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://totalwpoptimization.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=169)
+--- Thread: JUst saw the latest paranormal activity movie (/showthread.php?tid=453)

JUst saw the latest paranormal activity movie - Megan - 02-15-2014

At least it wasn't as bad as the last one, but they really need to call it quits by now.

RE: JUst saw the latest paranormal activity movie - Stephen - 02-16-2014

They are not either spooky or scary any more...

RE: JUst saw the latest paranormal activity movie - Megan - 02-16-2014

Yeah, they rely on cheap tricks like loud sounds and no actuall spoky stuff anymore.

RE: JUst saw the latest paranormal activity movie - Brad - 02-18-2014

I thought only the first one was truly spooky and scary.

RE: JUst saw the latest paranormal activity movie - Chris - 03-02-2014

I never liked any of them. I though the blair witch project was good though.

RE: JUst saw the latest paranormal activity movie - Mack - 03-06-2014

They're coming out with one this October, a continuation from the main series. The recent one "The marked ones" I think it was called, was just a spin-off of sorts. A new one is planned for this October. At least for the US it is.

RE: JUst saw the latest paranormal activity movie - Lars - 03-08-2014

This one is going to get milked Saw style lol.

RE: JUst saw the latest paranormal activity movie - JohnnySEO - 03-11-2014

They were more boring than scary...

RE: JUst saw the latest paranormal activity movie - manal18 - 03-21-2014

Awesome movie, but i think it ended too soon. I was like "that's it". Loved it though.

RE: JUst saw the latest paranormal activity movie - williamworth - 02-03-2017

Paranormal activity 5 is also nice but Star war is one of my favorite stuff. I have watched almost 2-3 times all its parts at different sources like filmlinks4u.us or movie 2k us. Especially for series and films, video streaming is ideal. You are no longer dependent on the TV time, you can choose yourself, when you want to look at something. Compared to the video store, you do not have to worry about when you have time to watch the movie you've just lent, and pay for days when you do not have time at all i.e bwcinema.us. Also, it is often possible to watch whole series at a time, if the episodes are present. There are even series that are specifically produced for video streaming. There is a very wide selection. Apart from, its also a good way to release the stress. Anyways, i have really like your entertaining thread. Thanks for sharing it with us.