Dan is Here!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone,

My name is Dan, I am 24 years old, and a recently married guy. I have been around various websites and working on various online projects since I was 13 so I have years of experience under my belt.

I started actually making money online around the age of 16 and haven't had an outside job for years now. I am a full time webmaster and can say that I would not be wanting to do anything other than what I am today.

I have owned and managed a number of websites, currently have multiple clients, and write for a few blogs.

I wish you all the best of luck and I'm glad to be here!
Hello everyone,

My name is Dan, I am 24 years old, and a recently married guy. I have been around various websites and working on various online projects since I was 13 so I have years of experience under my belt.

I started actually making money online around the age of 16 and haven't had an outside job for years now. I am a full time webmaster and can say that I would not be wanting to do anything other than what I am today.

I have owned and managed a number of websites, currently have multiple clients, and write for a few blogs.

I wish you all the best of luck and I'm glad to be here!
Hi Dan!

Welcome to the forum - it looks like you have Internet bytes in your veins!
Hi Dan!

Welcome to the forum - it looks like you have Internet bytes in your veins!
Hi Dan :-)
Hi Dan :-)
Hello Dan! Nice to meet you :-)
Hello Dan! Nice to meet you :-)
Hi dan!
I was the first man on the moon - 7 days before Armstrong!
Hi dan!
I was the first man on the moon - 7 days before Armstrong!
Welcome Dan Smile
Welcome Dan Smile
Hi Dan!
Hi Dan!