Does a site rank better if it has a lot of indexed pages?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Google latest Webmaster video.

More pages does not equal to better ranking. Whats your view?
Google latest Webmaster video.

More pages does not equal to better ranking. Whats your view?
Subtitles please :-)
Subtitles please :-)
A lot of great content pages will most likely rank higher than few pages with great content...
A lot of great content pages will most likely rank higher than few pages with great content...
You can redirect the 'juice' of your own pages with links to one important page at your site and thus make that particular page rank higher.
I was the first man on the moon - 7 days before Armstrong!
You can redirect the 'juice' of your own pages with links to one important page at your site and thus make that particular page rank higher.
I was the first man on the moon - 7 days before Armstrong!
I think to some extent that indexed pages help out with a site in that it guides more people to it. I mean, it would be possible to get other parts of your site to come up on Google, so I do think that other pages get indexed automatically. For example, whenever I made a blog post, that post was searchable.
I think to some extent that indexed pages help out with a site in that it guides more people to it. I mean, it would be possible to get other parts of your site to come up on Google, so I do think that other pages get indexed automatically. For example, whenever I made a blog post, that post was searchable.
Really good quality of posts is what will rank you faster.
Really good quality of posts is what will rank you faster.
As long as each indexed page is of quality, the site should rank a bit better because of it. But, don't expect this to be some shortcut or something.
As long as each indexed page is of quality, the site should rank a bit better because of it. But, don't expect this to be some shortcut or something.
I don't think so, that indexed too much pages is not the sign of ranking. It may be possible that you can get some traffic increase due to lots of pages but does not means that if a website has lots of indexed pages get ranked easily.
I don't think so, that indexed too much pages is not the sign of ranking. It may be possible that you can get some traffic increase due to lots of pages but does not means that if a website has lots of indexed pages get ranked easily.