WordPress or not

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im going to create my own personal website and just want it to be as easy as possible. Is WordPerss the best way to go or is there something more easy?
Im going to create my own personal website and just want it to be as easy as possible. Is WordPerss the best way to go or is there something more easy?
I've heard wordpress is by far one of the most user friendly places to go for when designing your first site. There are a lot of helpful guides online and I believe it's very easy to get used to once you start messing around with it. I plan to eventually start a site with wordpress, just not sure when.
I've heard wordpress is by far one of the most user friendly places to go for when designing your first site. There are a lot of helpful guides online and I believe it's very easy to get used to once you start messing around with it. I plan to eventually start a site with wordpress, just not sure when.
I think WordPress has taken over and covers almost every size of companies, maybe except for massive big installations with a lot of communication to other backend systems.

WordPress is much easier than Joomla and more flexible than Drupal. WordPress is for everyone!
I think WordPress has taken over and covers almost every size of companies, maybe except for massive big installations with a lot of communication to other backend systems.

WordPress is much easier than Joomla and more flexible than Drupal. WordPress is for everyone!
With the personal purpose, I'd like to say that wordpress is good choice for you. Easy to SEO, modify and design.
With the personal purpose, I'd like to say that wordpress is good choice for you. Easy to SEO, modify and design.
Wordpress is so easy! it allows a lot of customization and it takes hardly any time to design a good website.
Wordpress is so easy! it allows a lot of customization and it takes hardly any time to design a good website.
I don't know if there is easier way but WordPress is definitely one of the most easiest ways. It's easy to set up and use so I would definitely recommend it if you're new at this Smile
I don't know if there is easier way but WordPress is definitely one of the most easiest ways. It's easy to set up and use so I would definitely recommend it if you're new at this Smile
Wordpress is completely user friendly and very easy to use for a beginner. Highly recommend it for anyone starting out.
Wordpress is completely user friendly and very easy to use for a beginner. Highly recommend it for anyone starting out.