Buying backlinks

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
http://us4.campaign-archive2.com/?u=af0c...6ca283d06c

This is an article about buying for $25 backlinks on fiverr.com before and after Google Penguin.

Before this man was able to rank pretty fast in Google just by buying backlinks for $25 - I gusee that means somewhere between 10 and 200 links.

The number of visitors went up and up until october 2012 where Penguin hit and his visitors disappeared almost completely and as he writes about all his sites: They never recovered. Not one of them. He tried a number of things to get his sites back on the frontpage of Google but never succeeded.

The short story is that buuyng backlinks hurt your site. Google now wants quality backlinks preferrably from high authority and high pagerank sites.

Rest asured that Google knows what is going on out there!
"Down here, I make the rules".
"Down here, I make the threads".
"Down here, I'm God!"

GreenLytica.com - Web design and Search Engine Optimization
http://us4.campaign-archive2.com/?u=af0c...6ca283d06c

This is an article about buying for $25 backlinks on fiverr.com before and after Google Penguin.

Before this man was able to rank pretty fast in Google just by buying backlinks for $25 - I gusee that means somewhere between 10 and 200 links.

The number of visitors went up and up until october 2012 where Penguin hit and his visitors disappeared almost completely and as he writes about all his sites: They never recovered. Not one of them. He tried a number of things to get his sites back on the frontpage of Google but never succeeded.

The short story is that buuyng backlinks hurt your site. Google now wants quality backlinks preferrably from high authority and high pagerank sites.

Rest asured that Google knows what is going on out there!
"Down here, I'm God!"

Yeah I refrain from buying backlinks myself. I've done a lot of backlink work in the past and I have purchased backlink services on sites like fiverr, but I stopped for some time and I never bothered to do any orders again. I just think it's going to work for a short while and then it's going to go away. Sad
Yeah I refrain from buying backlinks myself. I've done a lot of backlink work in the past and I have purchased backlink services on sites like fiverr, but I stopped for some time and I never bothered to do any orders again. I just think it's going to work for a short while and then it's going to go away. Sad
purchase back link is not much beneficial for your sites according to Google guideline..

Picnic Places Around Delhi | Camp In Kanatal | Manali Group Tours Package
purchase back link is not much beneficial for your sites according to Google guideline..

Picnic Places Around Delhi | Camp In Kanatal | Manali Group Tours Package
I remember a few years back when it actually worked. I wouldn't do it to day! Not any more.
I remember a few years back when it actually worked. I wouldn't do it to day! Not any more.
And with the new Google guidelines we hope that forum spam becomes uninteresting... :-)
"Down here, I'm God!"

And with the new Google guidelines we hope that forum spam becomes uninteresting... :-)
"Down here, I'm God!"