Best Database Plugins

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Databases are the meat of the WordPress website. They store, process and structure your data into a seamless perfection. Databases are fragile and need to be backed up. Webmasters understand the importance of the database. It needs to be maintained for the optimal performance of the WordPress website. Without proper maintenance, the website can slow down considerably, increasing the load time and also bounce rate. For SEO purposes, it is vital for the webmaster to always perform regular database cleanup from time to time. Here is a list of the best WordPress database plugins.

1. VaultPress
2. WP-DB Manager
3. WP-Optimize
4. BackWPup Free – WordPress Backup Plugin
5. Optimize Database after Deleting Revisions
6. WP CSV to Database – Insert CSV file content into WordPress database
Databases are the meat of the WordPress website. They store, process and structure your data into a seamless perfection. Databases are fragile and need to be backed up. Webmasters understand the importance of the database. It needs to be maintained for the optimal performance of the WordPress website. Without proper maintenance, the website can slow down considerably, increasing the load time and also bounce rate. For SEO purposes, it is vital for the webmaster to always perform regular database cleanup from time to time. Here is a list of the best WordPress database plugins.

1. VaultPress
2. WP-DB Manager
3. WP-Optimize
4. BackWPup Free – WordPress Backup Plugin
5. Optimize Database after Deleting Revisions
6. WP CSV to Database – Insert CSV file content into WordPress database
Thanks for the list. I use WP-optimize but I will try the first one on the list-the VaultPress.
Thanks for the list. I use WP-optimize but I will try the first one on the list-the VaultPress.