your future?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey everyone
I was just thinking that despite seeing most of the frequent members around here pretty often I don't really know anyone's passions and hobbies outside of gaming. So basically what does everyone hope to do with their future? Feel free to respond no matter your position in life. Being in college I'm at a point where I've already made decisions on where to take my life but even as a young high schooler or earlier its important to think about your future and set out plans that make you excited and happy So what is everyone's goals! Feel free to mention anything whether serious or not, I just like to hear people's ideas for the future!
Hey everyone
I was just thinking that despite seeing most of the frequent members around here pretty often I don't really know anyone's passions and hobbies outside of gaming. So basically what does everyone hope to do with their future? Feel free to respond no matter your position in life. Being in college I'm at a point where I've already made decisions on where to take my life but even as a young high schooler or earlier its important to think about your future and set out plans that make you excited and happy So what is everyone's goals! Feel free to mention anything whether serious or not, I just like to hear people's ideas for the future!
very nice
very nice