W3TC

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Learn how to use W3TC for caching in WordPress: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mz7TStqciwI

I reccomend using the CloudFlare plugin from CloudFlare instead of using W3TC CloudFlare.
"Down here, I make the rules".
"Down here, I make the threads".
"Down here, I'm God!"

GreenLytica.com - Web design and Search Engine Optimization
Learn how to use W3TC for caching in WordPress: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mz7TStqciwI

I reccomend using the CloudFlare plugin from CloudFlare instead of using W3TC CloudFlare.
"Down here, I make the rules".
"Down here, I make the threads".
"Down here, I'm God!"

GreenLytica.com - Web design and Search Engine Optimization
I got this weird thing using W3TC. I have used for a long time on several installations and no problems. This time I tried to combine CSS which resulted in longer and longer loadtimes the more I combined. Does any one know what is going on here???    
I got this weird thing using W3TC. I have used for a long time on several installations and no problems. This time I tried to combine CSS which resulted in longer and longer loadtimes the more I combined. Does any one know what is going on here???    
Funny. I just noticed the same thing. Think it's a bug - 53Kb in 57 seconds... Thats a joke.
Funny. I just noticed the same thing. Think it's a bug - 53Kb in 57 seconds... Thats a joke.
I noticed the same thing but only every 3. or 4. load. Thought it might be my hostingcompany.
I noticed the same thing but only every 3. or 4. load. Thought it might be my hostingcompany.
Did you combine JS too?
Did you combine JS too?
Yeah I did. No problems combining JS... Only CSS. :-(
Yeah I did. No problems combining JS... Only CSS. :-(
I recently disabled W3TC just to compare with and without. When I activated it all my settings were gone and I had to enter all the JS files all over. Didnt try with CSS though - I dont use W3TC any more.
I recently disabled W3TC just to compare with and without. When I activated it all my settings were gone and I had to enter all the JS files all over. Didnt try with CSS though - I dont use W3TC any more.
I noticed that fonts.googleapis.com loads TWICE!!!

I had the same in multiple templates and when turning W3TC off it was only loaded once - which I guess must be enough. First I thought it was poorly written templates but I think W3TC caused it to be loaded twice.
I noticed that fonts.googleapis.com loads TWICE!!!

I had the same in multiple templates and when turning W3TC off it was only loaded once - which I guess must be enough. First I thought it was poorly written templates but I think W3TC caused it to be loaded twice.
I got a gazillion 404 errors trying to combine css and it took me a week to find the culprit as they popped up almost randomly.
I got a gazillion 404 errors trying to combine css and it took me a week to find the culprit as they popped up almost randomly.