What you do for fun?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you all do for fun when you're not working online or working on your business, site, etc? For me I am often enjoying a good movie, video game or catching up on my favorite TV shows. I also like to read a good book once in a while.

On days where I'm not home, I like to go on vacation, spend time with family and just relax and have a good beer.

What about you?
What do you all do for fun when you're not working online or working on your business, site, etc? For me I am often enjoying a good movie, video game or catching up on my favorite TV shows. I also like to read a good book once in a while.

On days where I'm not home, I like to go on vacation, spend time with family and just relax and have a good beer.

What about you?
I watch TV, go out and jam with musician friends, some video games every now and then. Traveling one or twice a year outside the country too.
I watch TV, go out and jam with musician friends, some video games every now and then. Traveling one or twice a year outside the country too.
I mountain bike on the weekends.
I mountain bike on the weekends.
I mostly tell myself jokes !
I mostly tell myself jokes !
I am usually sitting at home, surfing the web, listening to music and so on. I am on my PC often, even when I'm not working. I guess you could say I'm addicted to the internet, but it's like everyone else is as well. I can do without the web for a while, but I will always come back to it because there's so much it's useful for. Smile
I am usually sitting at home, surfing the web, listening to music and so on. I am on my PC often, even when I'm not working. I guess you could say I'm addicted to the internet, but it's like everyone else is as well. I can do without the web for a while, but I will always come back to it because there's so much it's useful for. Smile
I am totally into martial arts. Aikido & kung fu mostly - and Jeet Kune Do of course...
I am totally into martial arts. Aikido & kung fu mostly - and Jeet Kune Do of course...
I am often reading a book, playing a fun video game (GTA probably), or just relaxing to a good album while drinking wine. Yes I'm lame, do I care? No way. haha!
I am often reading a book, playing a fun video game (GTA probably), or just relaxing to a good album while drinking wine. Yes I'm lame, do I care? No way. haha!
Lately I have been mountain biking a lot. I love to do it i very early in the morning when the sun is still not scorching hot but it'salready clear out there.
Lately I have been mountain biking a lot. I love to do it i very early in the morning when the sun is still not scorching hot but it'salready clear out there.
masturbate,play my guitar that'ss is
masturbate,play my guitar that'ss is
I love to tell jokes to my self.
I love to tell jokes to my self.