Superbowl

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone here going to be tuning into the Super Bowl? I don't know if some of you even live in the US, but if you do, are you going to watch? Also, does the Super Bowl air in other countries?

For those who have no clue what the Super Bowl is, it's a popular yearly event where two of the top NFL(National Football League) teams face off for the Lambardi trophy.

This year we'll be seeing The Seattle Seahawks and The Denver Broncos.

Who do you think will win? What kind of fun commercials will we see this year?
Anyone here going to be tuning into the Super Bowl? I don't know if some of you even live in the US, but if you do, are you going to watch? Also, does the Super Bowl air in other countries?

For those who have no clue what the Super Bowl is, it's a popular yearly event where two of the top NFL(National Football League) teams face off for the Lambardi trophy.

This year we'll be seeing The Seattle Seahawks and The Denver Broncos.

Who do you think will win? What kind of fun commercials will we see this year?
This was the most boring superbowl ever!
This was the most boring superbowl ever!
Totally agreed, so boring and the musical shows also blah.
Totally agreed, so boring and the musical shows also blah.
Everything about this years superbowl was laughable. The fact the Seahawkes won 43-8 was one thing, but the fact that the commercials were awful and the halftime show also was a bore fest. But hey, I congratulate the Seahawkes for winning that good. I just hope next years super-bowl isn't that boring.
Everything about this years superbowl was laughable. The fact the Seahawkes won 43-8 was one thing, but the fact that the commercials were awful and the halftime show also was a bore fest. But hey, I congratulate the Seahawkes for winning that good. I just hope next years super-bowl isn't that boring.
Superbowl.... What is that :-) I hate everything with balls... I mean footballs etc... I prefer Minecraft. Even the moon is a square :-)
Superbowl.... What is that :-) I hate everything with balls... I mean footballs etc... I prefer Minecraft. Even the moon is a square :-)
There are rumors that it was all staged.
There are rumors that it was all staged.
Never cared for football that much to be honest.
Never cared for football that much to be honest.
The RHCP could possibly have been the only good thing about it.
The RHCP could possibly have been the only good thing about it.
Peppers yeah!
Peppers yeah!