Total WordPress Optimization • Search Engine Optimization • WordPress & SEO • WordPress security • PPC • Psychology • WordPress Design • WordPress Installation

Full Version: Being your own boss
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One thing I like about being independent and free is that I can be my own boss. I've always hated the idea of working for some boss or some company. I like working for myself and making money on my own. It feels wonderful to see earnings I made by doing something I like doing.

Anyways, who here likes being their own boss?
Making my own money is simply the best. It gives me a huge satisfaction. NOBODY is going to pay for me!!!!
Im on my way to be my own boss. Still have a part time cleaning job to secure the basics!
I am my own boss and I will die being my own boss!!!
Being your ownboss requires self control and a lot of hard work for the first few years. Then the benefits will come. It's hard but so worth it.
All good things require hard work. Everything that comes easy goes just as easy.
Yeah - it is hard but I am never going to work 9-5 again!
I love being my own boss. It's all about independence, and I love my independence. I never liked being yelled at by a boss or told what to do, when I can do all of my work myself.
There is nothing like it! Never going back to 9-17 and a stupid boss...
I love the idea of being my own boss, but most of the time it isn't very easy and for a lot of us it's probably hard to do. Being a boss requires a lot of time, and a lot of passion. I like to think I have that passion.