Total WordPress Optimization • Search Engine Optimization • WordPress & SEO • WordPress security • PPC • Psychology • WordPress Design • WordPress Installation

Full Version: How long will Google+ be around?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How much longer will Google+ be around for? Will it survive as long as Facebook? or will we see an end to Google+ sometime soon? I really hope not, because I love G+. I know a lot of my friends don't use it, but I like it for some reason.

Anyways, lets get this conversation going.
I honestly believe they're here to stay. Not only is Google+ so popular these days, it'll probably only increase in popularity over the next coming years. It wont touch Facebook, but I am okay with that to be honest. There's no need to really worry about them taking over, they're just the next best thing we have right now.
Im pretty sure Google will survive longer than FaceBook... FaceBook might not die but other platforms will take over anf FB will decline...
I think what will happen, is that Facebook will end up teaming up with Google one of these days and they'll just join each other. No purchasing of companies, but a join up. And I bet a lot of companies will hate that idea, and will say it's become some kind of monopoly. Which isn't good.