Total WordPress Optimization • Search Engine Optimization • WordPress & SEO • WordPress security • PPC • Psychology • WordPress Design • WordPress Installation

Full Version: Any one on Ebay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am seriously thinking of trying to make some money on ebay. I really like the rush in an auction :-) and I think it is fun to buy and sell things, but it seems like it is hard work.

Does any one have experience with e-bay?
I used to sell things on ebay but I moved on to affiliate marketing instead and now I only use ebay to buy stuff for personal use.
I have an account where I sell a few things here and there. It isn't a job or anything, but I know many people who make a pretty decent living working on ebay, either by selling their own products, someone else's stuff for a commission and so on. In order to make a living, you need to have a large surplus of products to sell, if you don't, expect to not get really far on it.
Ebay is fun. But I bought more than I sold...
Well I might just give it a try and see what happens. I guess it is important to find a good niche.
Yes, do your research on the kind of items that will be easy to resell.
It's not easy by any means to sell on ebay. I've tried my fair share of selling antiques, old video games, movies, art, etc. Anything I could get my hands on, but it's not easy at all. If you have a lot of things to sell and all of those things are wanted, you should be able to get somewhere with them.
In my experience it is hard to get a good price.
The best way to make a living on Ebay, is if you run a business selling wholesale. I have a good friend who's very successful at selling on ebay, due to having a bunch of things that people purchase in bunches. If you have a surplus of products, and continue to get more products, you will do just fine.