How to get legit followers

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
These days, it's hard to get twitter followers, at least legitimate ones who actually talk to you. In order to truly get real followers, you need to be real yourself. Just talk to people, talk about things you're into, anything you're into. This builds a following of people who have same tastes as you. When you use a service like twiends to get followers, those followers tend to be fake and or not interested in getting to know you.

So it's simple, talk to people, as many people as you can. Follow people as well because there's a 50/50 chance that person will follow you right back.
These days, it's hard to get twitter followers, at least legitimate ones who actually talk to you. In order to truly get real followers, you need to be real yourself. Just talk to people, talk about things you're into, anything you're into. This builds a following of people who have same tastes as you. When you use a service like twiends to get followers, those followers tend to be fake and or not interested in getting to know you.

So it's simple, talk to people, as many people as you can. Follow people as well because there's a 50/50 chance that person will follow you right back.
It takes much longer theese days than in The Good Ol' days! I get a few visitors a day from Twitter. Not much but the traffic is free..
It takes much longer theese days than in The Good Ol' days! I get a few visitors a day from Twitter. Not much but the traffic is free..
I think most of Twitter is automated and the few accounts that ain't are there only to be social. Not to buy or sell anything.
I think most of Twitter is automated and the few accounts that ain't are there only to be social. Not to buy or sell anything.
YOu need to post quality tweets that people find helpful and they might rewteet them. This is the most basic way of gaining followers.
YOu need to post quality tweets that people find helpful and they might rewteet them. This is the most basic way of gaining followers.