Social Media Accounts for Traffic & Rankings

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey,

I was thinking of a new social media marketing strategy which is creating a minimum of 50 Twitter, Facebook (if I can get by the phone verification process), Google +, Digg, Reddit, Stumbleupon, Del.ic.ous, and Squidoo accounts. All of the accounts would have separate emails and names plus they would each be targeted for a different industry/profession.

I noticed that search engines and people like to see websites that have been shared a lot on social media for example most websites have 0-1 "Likes" and if I come across a website or article with 10+ I think that it is worth reading.

Therefore what I plan to do with those 50 accounts is to share, "Like", +1, Tweet, and bookmark the website with the accounts.

Has anyone tried this method yet, and does it violate the TOS for these accounts? I'm also wondering if they can see that the same IP address is using all the accounts

Feel free to share your thoughts, comments, and suggestions
Hey,

I was thinking of a new social media marketing strategy which is creating a minimum of 50 Twitter, Facebook (if I can get by the phone verification process), Google +, Digg, Reddit, Stumbleupon, Del.ic.ous, and Squidoo accounts. All of the accounts would have separate emails and names plus they would each be targeted for a different industry/profession.

I noticed that search engines and people like to see websites that have been shared a lot on social media for example most websites have 0-1 "Likes" and if I come across a website or article with 10+ I think that it is worth reading.

Therefore what I plan to do with those 50 accounts is to share, "Like", +1, Tweet, and bookmark the website with the accounts.

Has anyone tried this method yet, and does it violate the TOS for these accounts? I'm also wondering if they can see that the same IP address is using all the accounts

Feel free to share your thoughts, comments, and suggestions
Anyone can get likes, I get around 400-500 likes on my instagram account where I have 16.5k followers Smile
Anyone can get likes, I get around 400-500 likes on my instagram account where I have 16.5k followers Smile