Social Media strategy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all,

Just a quick question about social media. If you have created Facebook/Twitter pages for your site, how do you encourage followers? I've created a few pages on Facebook for my chosen niche, but I don't know how I should be attracting 'fans'. I'm having just as much difficulty driving traffic to my website...

Thanks,
Hi all,

Just a quick question about social media. If you have created Facebook/Twitter pages for your site, how do you encourage followers? I've created a few pages on Facebook for my chosen niche, but I don't know how I should be attracting 'fans'. I'm having just as much difficulty driving traffic to my website...

Thanks,
Well, you want "real" fans, not fake bought out fans or "fans" you earned from a site, you want fans that liked it becuz they wanted to, not because they had to.
Well, you want "real" fans, not fake bought out fans or "fans" you earned from a site, you want fans that liked it becuz they wanted to, not because they had to.
Log in to your page and select "post as" site. Then go to similar sites and leave comments. Your comments will then be signed with your page.
Log in to your page and select "post as" site. Then go to similar sites and leave comments. Your comments will then be signed with your page.