Coding software you use?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the coding software you use when you develop your sites? I used Notepad++ as it's kind of the premiere coding program out there for site design. What do you think though? Is there another coding platform worth checking out?
What is the coding software you use when you develop your sites? I used Notepad++ as it's kind of the premiere coding program out there for site design. What do you think though? Is there another coding platform worth checking out?
I use AlleyCode still even though it hasnt been supported for years...
I use AlleyCode still even though it hasnt been supported for years...
For a long time I used NotePad. Now I use NotePad++
For a long time I used NotePad. Now I use NotePad++
I think Notepad++ is the universal one here. I use it often when I want to get coding done for some of my sites. I am not the greatest yet when it comes to coding, so it takes time for me to learn it all still. It's fun though, creating something out of thin air essentially with code.
I think Notepad++ is the universal one here. I use it often when I want to get coding done for some of my sites. I am not the greatest yet when it comes to coding, so it takes time for me to learn it all still. It's fun though, creating something out of thin air essentially with code.
Notepad++ for me as well. It seems as if everyone is going with it too. I usually go for free, and since it's free and is updated often, I go with whatever works best. Smile
Notepad++ for me as well. It seems as if everyone is going with it too. I usually go for free, and since it's free and is updated often, I go with whatever works best. Smile