Beautiful people help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now, before you say that's rude, or this doesn't fit, let me explain first. I mean no offense to anyone and I'm going to explain what I mean. First of all, attraction can go anyway, and many people find it appealing when a beautiful person graces a site, could be any site. It attracts users because they're attracted to the person.

I know this is kind of rude, because it's saying that people don't like sites with unappealing people. Well, I know how that sounds, but that's the sad truth.

Anyways, would you put a good looking person on your site to increase potential traffic? Do you find it morally wrong? Discuss.
Now, before you say that's rude, or this doesn't fit, let me explain first. I mean no offense to anyone and I'm going to explain what I mean. First of all, attraction can go anyway, and many people find it appealing when a beautiful person graces a site, could be any site. It attracts users because they're attracted to the person.

I know this is kind of rude, because it's saying that people don't like sites with unappealing people. Well, I know how that sounds, but that's the sad truth.

Anyways, would you put a good looking person on your site to increase potential traffic? Do you find it morally wrong? Discuss.
I know what you mean. In advertising it has always been babies and half nude women that sold most merchandise. I would only put people at my sites it it was relevant, but Yes! I also prefer something good looking. That may be morally wrong but I certainly would do it to attract more visitors.

Also images are only a part of the site design so they have to fit in.
"Down here, I make the rules".
"Down here, I make the threads".
"Down here, I'm God!"

GreenLytica.com - Web design and Search Engine Optimization
I know what you mean. In advertising it has always been babies and half nude women that sold most merchandise. I would only put people at my sites it it was relevant, but Yes! I also prefer something good looking. That may be morally wrong but I certainly would do it to attract more visitors.

Also images are only a part of the site design so they have to fit in.
"Down here, I make the rules".
"Down here, I make the threads".
"Down here, I'm God!"

GreenLytica.com - Web design and Search Engine Optimization
Beauty is a billion dollar industry. And I don't think they are ashamed!
Beauty is a billion dollar industry. And I don't think they are ashamed!
Well yeah, that's a given. Everyone loves beautiful people. It's how the world advertises, they advertise beautiful people wearing new fashions, and new styles and people go crazy for it and buy it up. That's how this world runs sadly.
Well yeah, that's a given. Everyone loves beautiful people. It's how the world advertises, they advertise beautiful people wearing new fashions, and new styles and people go crazy for it and buy it up. That's how this world runs sadly.
And it signals that if I want to be beautiful I have to buy what ever product they sell...
And it signals that if I want to be beautiful I have to buy what ever product they sell...
It's sad that's the case. Beautiful people do help sell things, but that's now what people should focus on. It is just done because naive young men and women fall for it and so they buy stuff to "fit in" with the rest of the kids these days. I think it's the wrong route to go in my opinion. Some of you's probably wont agree, oh well.
It's sad that's the case. Beautiful people do help sell things, but that's now what people should focus on. It is just done because naive young men and women fall for it and so they buy stuff to "fit in" with the rest of the kids these days. I think it's the wrong route to go in my opinion. Some of you's probably wont agree, oh well.