Quality, original, and interesting content

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't know a whole lot about working online, but I think it's now common knowledge that quality, original and interesting content will attract users. I know when I had my first site, as weak as it was, when I posted good stuff, people usually came, usually a small amount though.

Just be creative, have fun, and don't spam.
I don't know a whole lot about working online, but I think it's now common knowledge that quality, original and interesting content will attract users. I know when I had my first site, as weak as it was, when I posted good stuff, people usually came, usually a small amount though.

Just be creative, have fun, and don't spam.
Being honest without stealing copy or spamming people or cheating the search engines will get you far enough.
Being honest without stealing copy or spamming people or cheating the search engines will get you far enough.
It truly does come down to quality, original and interesting content. If a site doesn't have anything interesting on it, then what's the point? If the quality of posts is lacking, there's no point in bothering with the site. It all comes down to the passion the site owner puts out there for the users to witness.

And yes Funny, being honest is the best way to go. Copy or spamming people and so forth, only hurts the site owner doing it. And that site owner will get dealt with in due time.
It truly does come down to quality, original and interesting content. If a site doesn't have anything interesting on it, then what's the point? If the quality of posts is lacking, there's no point in bothering with the site. It all comes down to the passion the site owner puts out there for the users to witness.

And yes Funny, being honest is the best way to go. Copy or spamming people and so forth, only hurts the site owner doing it. And that site owner will get dealt with in due time.
Having either or will gradually help your site grow in character and will increase traffic. Sites that don't 'try' will only fail and have a harder time rebounding from their mistakes. Just be original and things will go good. If you don't post original/quality content, the site isn't going to do so hot.
Having either or will gradually help your site grow in character and will increase traffic. Sites that don't 'try' will only fail and have a harder time rebounding from their mistakes. Just be original and things will go good. If you don't post original/quality content, the site isn't going to do so hot.