Facebook's new look

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone noticed Facebook's new layout/look? I just noticed it today and I really like it. The feed shows bigger images and statuses, and everything just looks sleek as can be. My sister says her Facebook hasn't changed, but for some reason mine did. Anyone else got a redesign?
Has anyone noticed Facebook's new layout/look? I just noticed it today and I really like it. The feed shows bigger images and statuses, and everything just looks sleek as can be. My sister says her Facebook hasn't changed, but for some reason mine did. Anyone else got a redesign?
It was fun. I sat that night at midnight with FB in two different two browsers and suddenly the one which I was using changed! So I could directly compare the new and the old look. Two weeks ago I ran FB in US english and that looked different - I think that was updated all ready.
It was fun. I sat that night at midnight with FB in two different two browsers and suddenly the one which I was using changed! So I could directly compare the new and the old look. Two weeks ago I ran FB in US english and that looked different - I think that was updated all ready.
I wouldn't say it's much of a change, but the emphasis is for sure on the way everyone's statuses show up. Ads, friends shares and so on are a bit bigger in size and there of course is some different feel to the whole site. I like the new design, but it'll be changed again in the near future, without much of a fuss from any of us.
I wouldn't say it's much of a change, but the emphasis is for sure on the way everyone's statuses show up. Ads, friends shares and so on are a bit bigger in size and there of course is some different feel to the whole site. I like the new design, but it'll be changed again in the near future, without much of a fuss from any of us.
Yeah it hasn't hit me yet, and I'm pretty sure I did those survey's too. Unless I missed one of the survey's or something, but I don't have any updates about them, so I don't know. Anyways I wonder when it'll change for everyone. I could really care less, but I like when FB does their redesigns every once in a while. Keeps the site a bit fresh for me.
Yeah it hasn't hit me yet, and I'm pretty sure I did those survey's too. Unless I missed one of the survey's or something, but I don't have any updates about them, so I don't know. Anyways I wonder when it'll change for everyone. I could really care less, but I like when FB does their redesigns every once in a while. Keeps the site a bit fresh for me.
I didn't even know that they changed the layout at all. Actually it looks the same to me. I take it they're revealing it to select users slowly and are going to give it to random users when they feel ready to? I'm okay with this, change isn't really my thing anyways.
I didn't even know that they changed the layout at all. Actually it looks the same to me. I take it they're revealing it to select users slowly and are going to give it to random users when they feel ready to? I'm okay with this, change isn't really my thing anyways.