Research Keywords that match your site

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you're running a site and you're interested in researching keywords, you need to first realize what you have. Second, you need to put keywords that match your site. If you make a site for a tv show, you need to have keywords that reflect that tv show. Don't have keywords that reflect another show. For example, if you run a blog for the show, Community, don't have keywords that have to do with other shows like Parks and Rec or shows from another network like The Big Bang Theory.

Keywords should match the product.
If you're running a site and you're interested in researching keywords, you need to first realize what you have. Second, you need to put keywords that match your site. If you make a site for a tv show, you need to have keywords that reflect that tv show. Don't have keywords that reflect another show. For example, if you run a blog for the show, Community, don't have keywords that have to do with other shows like Parks and Rec or shows from another network like The Big Bang Theory.

Keywords should match the product.
I can see why it'd be best to match keywords with your actual site. I'd hate to go to someone's site because of a keyword, and finding out the site has nothing to do with the associated keyword. I just wish people didn't try to cheat the system like that.
I can see why it'd be best to match keywords with your actual site. I'd hate to go to someone's site because of a keyword, and finding out the site has nothing to do with the associated keyword. I just wish people didn't try to cheat the system like that.