website

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats your opinion on the best website builder for a small, home-based party rental business? Squarespace seems pretty nifty...
Whats your opinion on the best website builder for a small, home-based party rental business? Squarespace seems pretty nifty...
It is easy to use and I might consider using it for smaller, non professional things.
It is easy to use and I might consider using it for smaller, non professional things.
I would never use it. I stick to WordPress and don't want to support or use time developing sites in different CMS. If the job can't be done with WordPress I'm not the one to do it.
I would never use it. I stick to WordPress and don't want to support or use time developing sites in different CMS. If the job can't be done with WordPress I'm not the one to do it.
I have used wix.com a few times for small business. It is easy but not perfect. And problem is that you often depend on the system. Using a free cms like WordPress or Joomla gives you more control.
I have used wix.com a few times for small business. It is easy but not perfect. And problem is that you often depend on the system. Using a free cms like WordPress or Joomla gives you more control.
I like Joomla more. I have several sites made on their templates. But now I have a problem, one of the sites is very long loaded. What can be wrong?
I like Joomla more. I have several sites made on their templates. But now I have a problem, one of the sites is very long loaded. What can be wrong?
I guess you have problems with hosting. Check your site through this resource https://www.host-tracker.com/ Check the speed of response, the availability of the site at different times.
I guess you have problems with hosting. Check your site through this resource https://www.host-tracker.com/ Check the speed of response, the availability of the site at different times.