What is the best internet file sharing site now?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Since megaupload went down I have wondered which of the available sites is the best one now.
Since megaupload went down I have wondered which of the available sites is the best one now.
I think there are many out there but none are very good. They always aks you to pay for fast downloads and the free dl's are very slow.
I think there are many out there but none are very good. They always aks you to pay for fast downloads and the free dl's are very slow.
I second cloud services as well. The file sharing sites are starting to get shut down because of the constant abuse of illegal content being used on them. So many people use these services to share movies, music, and so on. So the law is trying to shut them all down.
I second cloud services as well. The file sharing sites are starting to get shut down because of the constant abuse of illegal content being used on them. So many people use these services to share movies, music, and so on. So the law is trying to shut them all down.
Clouds are the new big thing and there is realy no reason to be using the old filesharing sites anymore.
Clouds are the new big thing and there is realy no reason to be using the old filesharing sites anymore.
I second cloud sharing sites, but there are other file sharing sites still out there. You just need to look for the sites still out there.
I second cloud sharing sites, but there are other file sharing sites still out there. You just need to look for the sites still out there.
They all have limited speed though thats the problem.
They all have limited speed though thats the problem.