Investing in a new business?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I am kind of interested in investing in a company or small business I should say, that a friend of mine is starting. I believe it can be a potentially good business and I was wondering what you guys would do if you had the chance to invest in the next best thing? Would you do it?
So I am kind of interested in investing in a company or small business I should say, that a friend of mine is starting. I believe it can be a potentially good business and I was wondering what you guys would do if you had the chance to invest in the next best thing? Would you do it?
I never go for the money as the primary thing. I always go for the fun and even more important the ethics. And I only go into businesses with people I know deeply/have known for a long time.
I never go for the money as the primary thing. I always go for the fun and even more important the ethics. And I only go into businesses with people I know deeply/have known for a long time.
If you feel good about then by all means go for it :-)
If you feel good about then by all means go for it :-)
If it's a business that could be a potential money maker, I say go for it. But please, make sure you don't over-invest and also, don't rush into it. Make sure you have everything down. Also, try taking surveys and doing focus groups to see if people are interested in what you want to do with your business.
If it's a business that could be a potential money maker, I say go for it. But please, make sure you don't over-invest and also, don't rush into it. Make sure you have everything down. Also, try taking surveys and doing focus groups to see if people are interested in what you want to do with your business.
If whatever you're interested in doing, don't let anything hold you back. Go for it. The worst that'll happen is you'll fail. And that's part of life sadly.
If whatever you're interested in doing, don't let anything hold you back. Go for it. The worst that'll happen is you'll fail. And that's part of life sadly.
I must say, to invest into something you feel good about, a business you've dreamed of. Basically you need to want to work in this new business and you do need to put a lot of work into it.
I must say, to invest into something you feel good about, a business you've dreamed of. Basically you need to want to work in this new business and you do need to put a lot of work into it.
Mack is on the right track. If you invest in a business that isn't popular, then it wont be popular, simple as that. If I were to invest in a new business, I would need a lot of research to see if it can actually work or not.
Mack is on the right track. If you invest in a business that isn't popular, then it wont be popular, simple as that. If I were to invest in a new business, I would need a lot of research to see if it can actually work or not.
I've been doing a lot of research into the business, it's for clothes, that's all I am allowed to share right now. My friend says it's revolutionary, and I'm not allowed to share it aside from that it'll be a business for selling clothes. Anyways I am really into this new business and I hope we can make something of it. I'm really proud of my friend. I will update you guys when I can.
I've been doing a lot of research into the business, it's for clothes, that's all I am allowed to share right now. My friend says it's revolutionary, and I'm not allowed to share it aside from that it'll be a business for selling clothes. Anyways I am really into this new business and I hope we can make something of it. I'm really proud of my friend. I will update you guys when I can.
Invest in what you know can be a money maker for you and anyone else who's involved. Don't just invest in something without some research, because that's the easiest way to fail these days. I've heard many stories of people believing they had something iconic and innovative, but it only turned out to be a quick buck thing and it never made money again. So you have to do a lot of research.
Invest in what you know can be a money maker for you and anyone else who's involved. Don't just invest in something without some research, because that's the easiest way to fail these days. I've heard many stories of people believing they had something iconic and innovative, but it only turned out to be a quick buck thing and it never made money again. So you have to do a lot of research.