What should your link look like?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I would like to say that when it comes to your site, you want to make sure it looks good. One example I'd like to express to you all is to make sure your site has keywords in your link and not just numbers.

For example. If your site is www(.)blah(.)com/889917722 or something like that, it isn't good. What you'll want is your link to look like this: www(.)blah(.)com/title_of_article_or_keyword

The keyword or the phrase or whatever, should always been in the link.

I hope this helpful tip helps you all.
I would like to say that when it comes to your site, you want to make sure it looks good. One example I'd like to express to you all is to make sure your site has keywords in your link and not just numbers.

For example. If your site is www(.)blah(.)com/889917722 or something like that, it isn't good. What you'll want is your link to look like this: www(.)blah(.)com/title_of_article_or_keyword

The keyword or the phrase or whatever, should always been in the link.

I hope this helpful tip helps you all.
Yup. Always as the first thing you do after installing WordPress, go to settings/Permalinks and select the Postname option and save. The default is the same as bad SEO!

This way your Postname will be used instead of a number. So chose your postname carefully after doing some keyword research.
Yup. Always as the first thing you do after installing WordPress, go to settings/Permalinks and select the Postname option and save. The default is the same as bad SEO!

This way your Postname will be used instead of a number. So chose your postname carefully after doing some keyword research.