No oscar for Dicaprio again

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This dude has no luck with the oscars. He is going to have to lose 80 pounds and play a depressing role if he wants to win.
This dude has no luck with the oscars. He is going to have to lose 80 pounds and play a depressing role if he wants to win.
He hasn't really pulled out a win because the movies he's nominated for don't really deserve a win. There's always better movies up against his for the most part. He'll win one of these days, it'll just be a while. He should have been nominated for the Departed, but that year he was nominated for Blood Diamond of all movies (which was alright).
He hasn't really pulled out a win because the movies he's nominated for don't really deserve a win. There's always better movies up against his for the most part. He'll win one of these days, it'll just be a while. He should have been nominated for the Departed, but that year he was nominated for Blood Diamond of all movies (which was alright).
That is true mack I didnt think of that. I think revolurionaty road was pretty good and oscar worthy.
That is true mack I didnt think of that. I think revolurionaty road was pretty good and oscar worthy.
I think it's great enough to be nominated. I really think he'll win eventually. He's a great actor and I think he'll get his first oscar once he gets a bit older. I really think he'll be an old man when he wins.
I think it's great enough to be nominated. I really think he'll win eventually. He's a great actor and I think he'll get his first oscar once he gets a bit older. I really think he'll be an old man when he wins.