Koresponsive - Nice Theme

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I recently started up a new project and was looking for a decent free WP theme that had everything I needed. It seems like more and more themes are coming out with some of the same features you would find in something premium.

I personally like this theme and thought I would share it with you all/
I recently started up a new project and was looking for a decent free WP theme that had everything I needed. It seems like more and more themes are coming out with some of the same features you would find in something premium.

I personally like this theme and thought I would share it with you all/
Looks like a premium theme to me. Its beautiful for a free theme, I might actually use it.
Looks like a premium theme to me. Its beautiful for a free theme, I might actually use it.
Ah - that could be nice for a video blog.
Ah - that could be nice for a video blog.
Yeah it's a pretty decent theme, very worth getting. I myself would totally pay for this. It's simple, yet really sleek and gets the job done.
Yeah it's a pretty decent theme, very worth getting. I myself would totally pay for this. It's simple, yet really sleek and gets the job done.
It looks nice and normal. Nothing fancy - but I guess it can be setup in hundreds of ways.
It looks nice and normal. Nothing fancy - but I guess it can be setup in hundreds of ways.
It would work for me for sure. I don't care for glamorous layouts/designs. If anything, simple works best for me.
It would work for me for sure. I don't care for glamorous layouts/designs. If anything, simple works best for me.