Make money with AdSense

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In the beginning it was possible to make huge amounts of money using AdSense, but today there are millions of people who has to fight for their share af the AdSense revenue.

Lately YouTube has made it possible for everybody to post AdSense ads on their videos which makes it ever worse.

As a rule of thumb 1000 visitors a day can make you $200/month. Of course it vill vary depending on niches but the days of becoming a millionaire on AdSense is over!
"Down here, I make the rules".
"Down here, I make the threads".
"Down here, I'm God!"

GreenLytica.com - Web design and Search Engine Optimization
In the beginning it was possible to make huge amounts of money using AdSense, but today there are millions of people who has to fight for their share af the AdSense revenue.

Lately YouTube has made it possible for everybody to post AdSense ads on their videos which makes it ever worse.

As a rule of thumb 1000 visitors a day can make you $200/month. Of course it vill vary depending on niches but the days of becoming a millionaire on AdSense is over!
"Down here, I'm God!"

Oh yeah! I remember those days with Shoe Money. Those days are definetely over. I dont make as much on AdSense as I used to. I think it is because every body can get access to AdSense today - more advertizers to share the money - after Google has taken their part :-)
Oh yeah! I remember those days with Shoe Money. Those days are definetely over. I dont make as much on AdSense as I used to. I think it is because every body can get access to AdSense today - more advertizers to share the money - after Google has taken their part :-)
Here is an article on how to make money with AdSense: http://www.totalwordpressoptimization.co...h-adsense/
"Down here, I'm God!"

Here is an article on how to make money with AdSense: http://www.totalwordpressoptimization.co...h-adsense/
"Down here, I'm God!"