How to get into Social Media Marketing for Businesses

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all,

Today I have few "confusing questions" for you guys. They're confusing because I myself am not sure what I should be asking and where to start and where to end?

Anyways, I was giving it a thought for days now and I think, some warriors here might comeup with what I need to know, so here goes. Before I start, I am just a regular IM guy (entry level) and I have never played with SMM, but now I'm seriously looking to get into it.

Questions:

I want to know how I can start a social media campaign for any business using techniques that really work.

What exactly does it involve to know if I want to enter in SMM?

How long should I wait to see results coming?

If you think these are noob questions, I already warned you in the beginning...
Hi all,

Today I have few "confusing questions" for you guys. They're confusing because I myself am not sure what I should be asking and where to start and where to end?

Anyways, I was giving it a thought for days now and I think, some warriors here might comeup with what I need to know, so here goes. Before I start, I am just a regular IM guy (entry level) and I have never played with SMM, but now I'm seriously looking to get into it.

Questions:

I want to know how I can start a social media campaign for any business using techniques that really work.

What exactly does it involve to know if I want to enter in SMM?

How long should I wait to see results coming?

If you think these are noob questions, I already warned you in the beginning...
I think if you advertise well enough, you can make it a business with a doubt.
I think if you advertise well enough, you can make it a business with a doubt.
The key to success with social media is to be consistent and create quality content. Simple yet difficult.
The key to success with social media is to be consistent and create quality content. Simple yet difficult.