Does the quality of work go down?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am thinking about outsourcing some of my work, but I was wondering if the quality of the posts go down because they're from another country and their first language probably isn't English? What do you think?
I am thinking about outsourcing some of my work, but I was wondering if the quality of the posts go down because they're from another country and their first language probably isn't English? What do you think?
I think when it comes to outsourcing to people who don't know English that well. It is true that a lot of outsourcing freelance workers wont speak proper English, and some wont know what they're doing. Some do quite a good job though. That's what I hear anyways.
I think when it comes to outsourcing to people who don't know English that well. It is true that a lot of outsourcing freelance workers wont speak proper English, and some wont know what they're doing. Some do quite a good job though. That's what I hear anyways.
Some Phillipines are pretty great at english.
Some Phillipines are pretty great at english.
Outsourcing work is a great way of getting things done, but it's always best to utilize good workers, and you need to look for those workers. Usually many freelance sites will have great workers to outsource your work. I think it's the cheapest way of getting different content on a site.
Outsourcing work is a great way of getting things done, but it's always best to utilize good workers, and you need to look for those workers. Usually many freelance sites will have great workers to outsource your work. I think it's the cheapest way of getting different content on a site.
Sometimes the quality of work does go down if the site owner does a lot of outsourcing of the work. I personally think it's fine as long as it's not too much and is of quality. I think it's best when the site owner does it themselves though, makes it look more personal. But if you must outsource, find good writers. Outsourcing doesn't mean just one city, if anything it can refer to anywhere, much like getting freelance work done.
Sometimes the quality of work does go down if the site owner does a lot of outsourcing of the work. I personally think it's fine as long as it's not too much and is of quality. I think it's best when the site owner does it themselves though, makes it look more personal. But if you must outsource, find good writers. Outsourcing doesn't mean just one city, if anything it can refer to anywhere, much like getting freelance work done.