HTTP Vs HTTPS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Google has begun emphasizing the importance of utilizing HTTPS. Many websites traditionally run on a Hyper Text Transfer Protocol (HTTP), a Hyper Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS) ensures that a website is encrypted and cannot be hacked. Google is beginning to test the waters in using HTTPS as a ranking factor. It will be important to secure your website with HTTPS in 2015.
Google has begun emphasizing the importance of utilizing HTTPS. Many websites traditionally run on a Hyper Text Transfer Protocol (HTTP), a Hyper Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS) ensures that a website is encrypted and cannot be hacked. Google is beginning to test the waters in using HTTPS as a ranking factor. It will be important to secure your website with HTTPS in 2015.
My co-workers and I were just discusing it recently and we were seriously thinking about securing all the sites that we are currently working on! We haven't had any trouble and hacks so far, but-who knows?
My co-workers and I were just discusing it recently and we were seriously thinking about securing all the sites that we are currently working on! We haven't had any trouble and hacks so far, but-who knows?