Webdesign

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I create web sites and do a lot of SEO. I also sometimes do Social Marketing, mostly FaceBook and Twitter.

I've been doing this for some years and I have 2 guys in the Phillipines working for me.
I create web sites and do a lot of SEO. I also sometimes do Social Marketing, mostly FaceBook and Twitter.

I've been doing this for some years and I have 2 guys in the Phillipines working for me.
That's cool Krantz. I myself do a bit of web design, mostly for myself, but I also work for others to help build sites. I do social marketing as well, it's quite helpful indeed. I wish I had people working for me, that sounds so cool.
That's cool Krantz. I myself do a bit of web design, mostly for myself, but I also work for others to help build sites. I do social marketing as well, it's quite helpful indeed. I wish I had people working for me, that sounds so cool.
I also do web design but I would love to learn more about SEO, that's also one of the reasons why I joined here, hope you will tell us more about your work Smile
I also do web design but I would love to learn more about SEO, that's also one of the reasons why I joined here, hope you will tell us more about your work Smile
Well, lately it has been a lot of Facebook marketing and that is fascinating! It has become expensive to do ads on Facebook and I guess it's not going to become less expensive.

But as Facebook has decreased the number of Friends who see a post, it is vital to spend money on ads to make money!
Well, lately it has been a lot of Facebook marketing and that is fascinating! It has become expensive to do ads on Facebook and I guess it's not going to become less expensive.

But as Facebook has decreased the number of Friends who see a post, it is vital to spend money on ads to make money!