Automated program for social media campaign

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Social media is a great way to bring traffic and name brand recognition to my websites, but I am really getting bogged down in the daily chore of monitoring the different social media accounts, posting to the accounts, replying to questions, etc.

There must be an easier way to handle social media, so I am asking what programs or what software do you use to automate and simplify the process?

Also, what software/plugin/program do you use to post articles to blogs or wp websites in bulk, rather than having to login to the admin area and post articles individually on each site?

Thanks in advance,
Social media is a great way to bring traffic and name brand recognition to my websites, but I am really getting bogged down in the daily chore of monitoring the different social media accounts, posting to the accounts, replying to questions, etc.

There must be an easier way to handle social media, so I am asking what programs or what software do you use to automate and simplify the process?

Also, what software/plugin/program do you use to post articles to blogs or wp websites in bulk, rather than having to login to the admin area and post articles individually on each site?

Thanks in advance,
I don't know if there is a way to have all social accounts in one panel to check all of them at one time, that would be really cool.
I don't know if there is a way to have all social accounts in one panel to check all of them at one time, that would be really cool.
Do not automate social media posting. It can be more damaging than good.
Do not automate social media posting. It can be more damaging than good.