i123.dk

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tried i123 hosting in DK. Fast servers and reliable. But controlpanel is very messy. For 3 sites I had 9 different passwords. 1 for cpanel login, 1 for DB adm and 1 for ftp.

On top of that I also had a master login with 1 login which helped some. Went to Giga to save money on hosting.
Tried i123 hosting in DK. Fast servers and reliable. But controlpanel is very messy. For 3 sites I had 9 different passwords. 1 for cpanel login, 1 for DB adm and 1 for ftp.

On top of that I also had a master login with 1 login which helped some. Went to Giga to save money on hosting.
this is just for .dk sites?
this is just for .dk sites?
Yes this is a .dk hosting. I tried them also and my conclusion was exactly the same. They have fast servers though. I use a lot of different hosting companies - Risc Management you know :-)
Yes this is a .dk hosting. I tried them also and my conclusion was exactly the same. They have fast servers though. I use a lot of different hosting companies - Risc Management you know :-)
A friend of mine uses their service and praises it big time. He tries to get me to join them, but I feel content with GoDaddy right now.
A friend of mine uses their service and praises it big time. He tries to get me to join them, but I feel content with GoDaddy right now.
I`m not sure I would consider using .dk hosting. How does it hold up, if you try to monetize your site, traffic-wise?
I`m not sure I would consider using .dk hosting. How does it hold up, if you try to monetize your site, traffic-wise?